This year marks the Longest Day of Trails’ fourth year. We are hosting the event differently from year’s past, and will offer a 10K running race, and a 15 mile bike ride (not a race). The event will still happen on the Larry Scott Trail.
- Starts at 9 am, from the PT Boatyard/start of the Larry Scott trail.
- Please park at the Park and Ride, and cross over using the pedestrian crossing light.
- Race entry for the run costs $20 for pre-registration. Register online by going to peninsulatrailscoalition.org Make sure you click on the button confirming your acceptance of the waiver.
- $25 for day-of registration. Day of registration opens at just before 8 am. Day of registration closes at 8:40 am.
- Runners, Walkers, Strollers welcome. Please line up at start line with runners in front, walkers next, and strollers in the back.
- This event will be timed.
- Prizes will be awarded.
15 mile bike ride (not race)
- Starts at 4:15pm, from the PT Boatyard/start of the Larry Scott trail.
- Please park in the Park and Ride and bike over using the crossing light, or arrive by bike.
- The bike ride is free, if you’re wearing a helmet.
- All are welcome: tag-alongs, Chariots, youth on bikes, mountain or road tires, Striders, etc.
- Ride the entire trail, or just a portion.
- Speed and distance depends on group- we will split into smaller groups as needed.