Both Male and Female:
(5 – 9), (10 – 14), (15 – 19), (20 – 29), (30 – 39), (40 – 49), (50 – 59), (60 – 69), (70 +)
Volunteers are needed for all sorts of tasks, and various shifts, please email Jeff at selbyjl44(at)gmail.com to be involved! Thanks so much.
- Please, park your vehicles at the Haines Place Park and Ride, and cross using the crosswalk lights. It is where the Bus Station is, and is a block North of the Boat Haven.
- While this event is on non-motorized trail, there will be a road crossing. We must remember to OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS!! Use cross-walks and common sense. Please, watch for vehicles and wear bright colors. While on the trail, you must stop at all stop signs and other traffic control areas. Be cautious and careful!
- This event will happen rain or shine; since we love our Pacific North West weather!
- The route will be clearly marked. There will be small stations along the course, it is an out and back type race.
- The Port of Port Townsend is gratefully hosting us at the start/finish for event registration. Say hello and thank you to all the boaters that you encounter!